Learn2Engage (a subsidiary of GC Learning Services LLC) is an Instructional Design & e-Learning virtual company in existence since 1996. We have a wide array of Instructional Designers, eLearning Developers, Graphic Designers, Videographers, Animators and Voice Talents on staff to handle all of your Training and Development needs.
We service all industries and audiences with our wide range of expertise and customize all content to the organization’s needs. View Our Clients HERE.
The CEO of Learn2Engage is Cheryl Powell.
She holds a Masters in IT Project Management and over a decade of IT (Information Technology) and Instructional Design experience, including Level I Gamification and Project Management certifications, published articles and works of fiction. Her wide range of training experience spans from the classroom as a Computer Instructor to online universities as a Professor; and all the way to the corporate arena. This experience, combined with her background in Technology, has greatly contributed to her success as a Training and Development expert.
She has been a long-standing member of ATD of NJ, Atlanta and Central Florida, as well as the eLearning Guild, and recognized as an Instructional Design and ELearning Expert and Volunteer with ATD of Central Florida since the beginning of 2016.
She studies the Adult Learning principles of experts and theorists such as Gagne (nine events), Maslow (hierarchy of needs), and Dr. Ruth Clark. This ensures all of her courses, materials, and modules, engage the learner, utilize the proper balance of white space, text and graphics, and result in high Learner Retention rates.
You can view her long list of accomplishments, accolades and recommendations on Linked In.
We promise to provide simple, creative, and unique training solutions for all users. Below is OUR PLEDGE TO YOU:
- We will always strive to produce custom solutions that will make your business stand out from your competitors and assist your employees and/or clients in achieving the most from their learning experiences.
- Customer Service and Innovation will remain our top focus and we guarantee customer satisfaction in each and every one of our projects.
- Honesty and Integrity is very important in our work and we will continue to be a leader and promoter of ethics within our industry and field.
- Learning Technology is constantly evolving; therefore, we will put forth the utmost effort to keep up with the latest trends. In addition, we will also keep up with the latest trends in instructional design, adult learning principles, learning development tools, platforms, and training methodologies.
Partnering with ‘like’ companies who share the same values and ideals regarding the art of Instructional Design and Adult Learning methodologies is critical to maintaining our illustrious reputation of quality and service.
Our main goal is for our clients to continue coming back to us for ALL of their training needs for years to come.
Why Use Our Services
The benefits of using are services are built upon our own, unique LACEE Model.
Local: Founded in the US (a native of New Jersey), now located right in the heart of Orlando, Florida, for one-on-one customer support.
Audience Driven: Our modules are customized for corporate employees, consumers, Bible study groups, and learners of all ages.
Custom Fit: Customized with all your organization’s branding, such as logo, color scheme, tagline, etc…
Easy Access: Custom modules can be uploaded right to your LMS for easy access.
Easy on the Wallet: Affordable for large, medium, and small organizations with discounted pricing for multiple licenses for our Off-the-Shelf modules.
Learn2Engage works off the principle that e-Learning should be focused on the Learner. From Concept to Assessment, the Learners’ needs should be most important, along with their education and technical skill level and individual job role.
This is why we take the time to analyze, break down, and convert the information provided for each project into proper eLearning language and format, conducive to learning in the online environment.
The learner should be motivated to learn the material in a way that directly relates to their success – whether in their personal or professional life. This not only guarantees interest in the topic, but ensures employee productivity increases well after the training is complete.
A combination of Gagne’s Nine Events and Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs is incorporated into all projects. The learner must feel that they are getting something out of the training that will meet their personal and professional needs, whether it is career advancement, confidence, a monetary raise, etc.
Who’s on Staff?
- Instructional Designers
- e-Learning Developers (Captivate, Lectora, Storyline, and Camtasia)
- Voice Talents (male and female; various accents)
- Graphic Designers
Click the plus sign to read more.
- Banking and Finance
- Call Centers
- Human Resources and Solutions
- Information Technology (including Software Development)
- Government and State agencies
- Telecommunications, Cable and Media
- Product Manufacturing
- Food and Beverage
- Property Management
- Non-Profit organizations
- Corporate Compliance and Confidentiality
- Cultural Diversity and Workplace Ethics
- Customer Services Skills, Anger Management and Conflict Resolution
- Sexual Harassment and Labor Laws
- Safety Standards and Best Practices
- Custom Software Applications
- Anti Money Laundering Guidelines and SOX 404 Compliance
- Self-paced e-Learning Modules w/ Voice Narration, Flash Animation, and Custom Graphics.
- Facilitator/Participant Guides for the Classroom, Workshops, Webinars and Seminars.
- Instructional Design development and consulting.
- Absolutely. The CEO, Cheryl Powell, manages all projects with strict and precise Project Management skills. She holds a Masters in Project Management Leadership in Technology from Capella University and ensures each project remains on task, on schedule and within budget. Testimonials from Clients are located at the top of the site and on our LinkedIn page..Our team includes an eclectic mix of 2D and 3D graphic artists, Flash programmers, videographers, voice talents, instructional designers and e-learning developers – many who have been with the company for over 10 years. They accept projects on either a full-time or part-time basis and complete all tasks assigned to them, including revisions, during the entire length of the project.
- This is true, Our Clients and Consultants are scattered across the US, UK, Australia, India, and more. Since online communication is critical in virtual projects, we meet online via WebEx, Skype, or Join.Me. We use Dropbox, Google Docs and Sharepoint (OneDrive) for sharing files, to allow the client to participate in and view the progress of their project, as well as sign off on each item of each phase of the project. This is how we ensure each and every project is a success.